Terms and Conditions
For all events featured on this website, tickets are sold through Eventbrite. Any ticket issued is subject to the Eventbrite terms and conditions, as well as to the following conditions. A ticket may also be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket or service fee (including, but not limited to, where a ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, or where the ticket holder’s personal circumstances have changed) except as required by applicable laws in the place of purchase. Nothing in this section limits or restricts any rights which the ticket holder may have at law.
- The seller has the right to cancel the event at any time. In the event of a cancellation, the seller commits to refunding the purchaser for any ticket price monies paid, upon proof of purchase. The seller excludes any liability for any direct or indirect losses arising as a result of such cancellation, such as any travel or accommodation costs incurred. The seller will use reasonable endeavours to inform those who have purchased tickets and details of the cancellation will be posted on the event website.
- Your ticket may not, without the express consent of Evolve Digital Publishing Limited, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- The ticket holder is forbidden from taking into the venue goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the proprietor of the venue).
- The ticket holder is forbidden from taking into the venue any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the event.
- The ticket holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she
- Engages in behaviour which endangers other visitors to the event or their enjoyment of same
- Engages in marketing or other activities on behalf of another company.